Due to tecent law changes I’ve had to add this to the site for legal purposes (yawn) so do have a read up so we both know where we stand prior to you calling me to help you out. I’ll keep it as short and clear as possible! Andy
NOTE: These terms and conditions will be updated periodically as necessary to cope with the ever changing laws. I’ll put a blog post up if and when i do so for you to get a quick update.
- Andy of Right Click Fix reserves the right to charge a £10 fee for diagnosing a broken computer if he’s unable to take the repair any further. It all takes up time after all.
- If Andy calls out to your home or business to assist and you cancel en route, a £10 fee is payable to cover costs. £20 depending on distance.
- Right Click Fix is a home based computer repair service and is also a family home. We have 2 cats and 2 dogs (terriers) so if you’re allergic to animals or have any kind of dislike/phobia of them please let us know in advance so we can make sure they’re locked out of your should you visit for a computer repair. If you’ve read this then you’ll know to do so.
- All prices quoted by Andy are governed by time, distance and work taken to solve you’re computer issue. Sometimes a quick £20 clean up job on a laptop/PC might turn into a driver or hardware issue so the cost may rise slightly to cover electricity costs and extra time needed for the work. This however is very rare or Andy suffers the cost and makes it back on other “quickies” and all of our existing customers are aware of this and are happy with it (swings n roundabouts).
- COVID19: THIS HAS AS YOU KNOW IF CURRENTLY VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND RELATIVES ARE CLEAR OF THE VIRUS PRIOR TO CONTACTING US!
YOU MUST WIPE ANY COMPUTER DOWN FULLY, ESPECIALLY KEYBOARDS ON LAPTOPS AS THESE HARBOUR GERMS MORE THAN ANYWHERE ELSE.
ANDY MAKES A NOTE OF EVERYWHERE HE’S BEEN AND WHO’S BEEN TO THE HOUSE/WORKSHOP FOR TRACK AND TRACE PURPOSES.
ANDY HAS HAND SANITISER AROUND AT ALL TIMES AND EXPECTS YOU TO USE IT TOO! ALL COMPUTERS ARE WIPED DOWN/CLEANED PRIOR TO GIVING THEM BACK TO THEIR OWNER FIXED.